- The Opportunity
- About You
- About Us
- Our Technology
- Work Environment
- Our Values & Mission
- Why Join Scoop
We are looking for a detail-oriented Technical Solutions Project Manager (TSPM) to join our growing solar and renewable professional services team. The TSPM will gain detailed knowledge of our world class SCOOP® Project Management and Automation platform (mPMA), GLOO™ Cloud Integration Platform (iPaaS) and advanced LOOXY™ Business Intelligence and Analytics (BI) service- as well as our target industries (Solar, Wind, EV, Battery Storage etc.) The successful candidate will take a leading role in customer requirements gathering, consulting and managing the development team to implement, validate and deliver customer technical solutions using the Scoop Robotix technology platforms & stack of professional services. Scoop Robotix is a rapidly expanding organization at the intersection of highly coveted technology and renewable industries and as such this position offers multiple avenues leading to expansion of skills and future leadership opportunities.
You are at your very best when “in the flow” of working intensely towards achieving an audacious goal or outcome you believe in. You have a proven track record of planning, executing and delivering technical projects and solutions for B2B clients. You thrive on systematically analyzing and documenting client requirements, planning & executing agile development projects and communicating regularly with clients to update them on progress. You are adept at listening carefully to client requirements, setting reasonable expectation and building strong relationships with them as a trusted advisor. You are known among colleagues as the type of person “who doesn’t miss anything”. You love working in a collaborative manner with internal colleagues across sales, and customer success to refine ideas and achieve the most effective solutions that drive tremendous value and make raving fans of customers. You welcome transparent feedback and coaching and accept this with empathy in service of what is best for the business. You get excited by the prospect of not only sharing your ideas and suggestions with the team but taking the proactive steps to put these ideas into practical, measurable tests - where you are able to collect data, evaluate the impact and help leadership justify further investment. Finally, you are a life-long learner and believe in having open, honest and candid conversations in service of personal and professional growth.
Scoop® Robotix was founded by industry veterans with extensive backgrounds in software engineering, field operations, robotics and artificial intelligence. In their careers, they experienced firsthand the challenges faced by field operation managers and field personnel grappling with office-bound tools that were not designed for today's highly distributed and mobile workforce. With the rapid growth of deskless workers (Google: 80% of the global workforce is now deskless and mobile) they made it their mission to develop a new approach to work software. Being equally passionate about the future of our planet they decided to focus their efforts where it mattered the most: helping fast-growing renewable energy and green infrastructure companies solve their growing field work challenges and scale faster. Today, Scoop is on a rapid growth trajectory with a commitment to building a world class team who share the same vision and passions.
Our flagship platform Scoop® is a zero-coding mobile work process management & automation platform (mPMA) where clients can configure their own Work Apps and Project Management Templates to facilitate work execution, management and automation. Companies use Scoop to engage their internal and external teams to efficiently execute work and achieve faster growth. Industry leading solar, battery storage and EV infrastructure companies use our technology platforms to automate and streamline their field work, facilitate real time communication, gather valuable data and provide visual analytic dashboards. Our second platform, GLOO™ is a powerful integration as a service or iPaaS platform with over 500 connectors to a wide array of world class cloud platforms. We use GLOO connectors and integration workflows to automate interactions between Scoop and across our customers' entire ecosystem of technologies. Our most recent platform, LOOXY™ builds on the promise of extracting actionable insights from the vast body of data gathered as a result of SCOOP and GLOO deployment and process automation.
- Gather, document and verify customer solution requirements using detailed meeting notes, checklists & intake forms.
- Plan and manage agile projects to implement, test and deliver customer technical solutions with the development team.
- Demonstrate completed solutions to customers to get feedback, implement changes and receive final signoff.
- Analyze existing customer accounts and outreach them with improvement and upsell opportunities.
- Drive the development and continuous improvement of standard processes, best practices and checklist-driven templates for improving the delivery of technical solutions.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering or equivalent technical field.
- Technically savvy, comfortable with a variety of business SaaS tools with a strong appetite for continuous learning.
- 3-5 years’ experience in direct hands-on B2B software project management and solution implementation experience.
Note: while the position does not require hands-on coding, having coding experience is considered to be an important enabler in analyzing customer solutions feasibility as well as communicating with and managing the development team.
- Great at organizing and creating clean, concise lists of ideas and project requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to conduct effective online customer facing meetings, demos and training sessions.
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills and ability to improvise solutions to customer problems on the fly.
- Bonus: familiarity with the solar and renewable energy industry or similar industrial field-oriented sector.
- Passionate entrepreneurial driven team with a clear mission.
- A work environment that values you individually and your contribution as a team member.
- The opportunity to be a part of a growing world-class team pushing the limits of technology, renewables and business strategy.
- A culture and management style rooted in transparency, empathy, personal responsibility and team accountability.
- Space to be creative, experiment and innovate.
- Massive career growth and advancement opportunity as the team grows rapidly.
- Company Audible account for continuous self-learning.
- Focus on Customer Success
- Build Deep Scalable Technology & Solutions
- Good Design Matters
- Quality, Quality, Quality
- Don't Settle, Do Better
- Find the way or make one
All full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program including full health, dental and vision coverage. Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Fastest Growing Industries: Scoop Robotix is at the intersection of exciting and rapidly growing industries namely intelligent automation technology and the renewables / sustainability sector. Gaining experience in these fields will be hugely valuable in terms of setting the right career trajectory and in relation to the future of the job market.
- Sweetspot of Growth: Scoop is at that very attractive sweetspot whereby it has fully confirmed product-market fit but is at the beginning of the path to significantly grow the team. As such for the next 5-10 team members that will be joining the team and who have a leader mindset, this presents the most fertile ground floor opportunity for growth.
- Global Mission: Scoop mission "powering the renewable energy / sustainable infrastructure workforce" is global and cross-industry. As such there is no limit to the depth and breadth of capabilities that we can build which translates to many interesting, exciting technical and business problems to solve with a variety of cutting edge technologies over time.
- Deep Technology: Our founders proven industrial background is in developing valuable IP in the robotics, automation and intelligent algorithms to solve real world problems. Working at Scoop provides a front-row seat to building cutting edge technical and business solutions and the bragging rights that go with that.
- Significant Career Upside: We believe strongly in early leader employees participating in the long term upside of the business. We provide this opportunity through granting of stock options and other financial performance bonuses.
- Making an Impact: Last but definitely not the least, when you write a line of code or onboard a new customer or create a marketing campaign at Scoop Robotix you know it's not just a job but a mission that is making a positive impact in the world and this is what keeps us all energized and engaged!