- The Opportunity
- About You
- About Us
- Our Technology
- Work Environment
- Our Values & Mission
- Why Join Scoop
We are looking for a tech-savvy, detail-oriented Customer Success Manager to join our growing solar and renewable energy customer success team. The Customer Success Manager will gain detailed knowledge of our world class Scoop® mobile-work Process Management and Automation (mPMA) and GLOO™ integration as a service (iPaaS) platforms as well as our target industries (Solar, Wind, EV, Battery Storage etc.) Armed with these tools, the successful candidate will take a leading role in customer onboarding, training, account setup and ongoing solution support of Scoop customers. Scoop Robotix is a rapidly expanding organization at the intersection of highly coveted technology and renewable industries and as such this position offers multiple avenues leading to expansion of skills and future leadership opportunities.
You are at your very best when under the pressure and “in the flow” of working towards achieving an audacious goal or outcome you believe in. You have a proven track record of planning, executing and delivering technical projects and solutions to clients. You thrive on systematically analyzing and documenting client requirements, communicating clearly and regularly with internal and customer stakeholders and driving projects forward to achieve maximum value for all involved. You are adept at listening carefully to client requirements and building meaningful professional relationships. You are known among colleagues as the type of person “who doesn’t miss anything”. You love working in a collaborative manner with internal colleagues across sales, product development and customer success to refine ideas and achieve the most effective solutions that drive tremendous value and make raving fans of customers. You welcome transparent feedback and coaching and accept this with empathy in service of what is best for the business. You get excited by the prospect of not only sharing your ideas and suggestions with the team but taking the proactive steps to put these ideas into practical, measurable tests - where you are able to collect data, evaluate the impact and help leadership justify further investment. You welcome the autonomy to drive ideas, initiatives and ultimately results in your area of focus and the business as a whole - the challenge of this drives you intrinsically. Finally, you are a life-long learner and believe in having open, honest and candid conversations in service of personal and professional growth.
Scoop is created by industry veterans with extensive backgrounds in software engineering, field operations, robotics and artificial intelligence. In their careers, they experienced firsthand the challenges faced by field operation managers and field personnel grappling with office-bound tools that were not designed for today's highly distributed and mobile workforce. With the rapid growth of deskless workers (Google: 80% of the global workforce is now deskless and mobile) they made it their mission to develop a new approach to work software. Being equally passionate about the future of our planet they decided to focus their efforts where it mattered the most: helping fast-growing renewable energy and green infrastructure companies solve their growing field work challenges and scale faster. Today, Scoop is on a rapid growth trajectory with a commitment to building a world class team who share the same vision and passions.
Our flagship platform Scoop® is a zero-coding mobile work process management & automation platform (mPMA) where clients can configure their own Work Apps and Project Management Templates to facilitate work execution, management and automation. Companies use Scoop to engage their internal and external teams to get more work done and achieve faster growth. Industry leading solar, battery storage and EV charging companies use the Scoop platform to automate and streamline their field work, facilitate real time communication, gather valuable data and provide visual analytic dashboards. Our second platform, GLOO™ is a powerful integration as a service or iPaaS platform with over 500 connectors to a wide array of world class cloud platforms. We use GLOO connectors and integration workflows to automate interactions between Scoop and across our customers' entire ecosystem of technologies.
- Upon training, lead customer account onboarding, training and solution configuration
- Demonstrate and orient customers with best practices in mobile work process automation using industry specific master accounts.
- Gather, document and verify customer requirements using detailed meeting notes and actions.
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve customer account with existing and new capabilities. Proactively set up meetings to present ideas and solutions.
- Stay on top of each assigned customer account, expand the radius of internal contacts and connections.
- Drive the development and continuous improvement of standard processes, best practices and checklist-driven templates for improving the customer success process.
- Technically savvy, comfortable with a variety of business SaaS tools with a strong appetite for continuous learning.
- 2-4 years’ experience in direct hands-on B2B software solution configuration ideally a CRM, ERP or sophisticated Project Management tool.
- A proven track record with clear examples of successfully managing and implementing B2B software-based technical solutions.
- Great at organizing and creating clean, concise lists of ideas and customer requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to conduct online meetings and interviews.
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills and ability to improvise solutions to customer problems on the fly.
- Bonus: familiarity with the solar and renewable energy industry or similar industrial field-oriented sector.
- Passionate entrepreneurial driven team with a clear mission.
- A work environment that values you individually and your contribution as a team member.
- The opportunity to be a part of a growing world-class team pushing the limits of technology, renewables and business strategy.
- A culture and management style rooted in transparency, empathy, personal responsibility and team accountability.
- Space to be creative, experiment and innovate.
- Massive career growth and advancement opportunity as the team grows rapidly.
- Focus on Customer Success
- Build Deep Scalable Technology & Solutions
- Good Design Matters
- Quality, Quality, Quality
- Don't Settle, Do Better
- Find the way or make one
All full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program including full health, dental and vision coverage. Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Fastest Growing Industries: Scoop Robotix is at the intersection of highly coveted and rapidly growing industries namely intelligent process/workflow automation & renewables / sustainability. Gaining experience in these fields will be hugely valuable in terms of setting the right career trajectory and in relation to the future of the job market.
- Sweetspot of Growth: Scoop is at that very attractive sweetspot whereby it has fully confirmed product-market fit but is at the beginning of the path to significantly grow the team. As such for the next 5-10 team members that will be joining the team and who have a leader mindset, this presents the most fertile ground floor opportunity for growth.
- Global Mission: Scoop mission "powering the renewable energy / sustainable infrastructure workforce" is global and cross-industry. As such there is no limit to the depth and breadth of capabilities that we can build which translates to many interesting, exciting technical and business problems to solve with a variety of cutting edge technologies over time.
- Deep Technology: Our founders proven industrial background is in developing valuable IP in the robotics, automation and intelligent algorithms to solve real world problems. Working at Scoop provides a front-row seat to building cutting edge technical and business solutions and the bragging rights that go with that.
- Significant Career Upside: We believe strongly in early leader employees participating in the long term upside of the business. We provide this opportunity through granting of stock options and other financial performance bonuses.
- Making an Impact: Last but definitely not the least, when you write a line of code or onboard a new customer or create a marketing campaign at Scoop Robotix you know it's not just a job but a mission that is making a positive impact in the world and this is what keeps us all energized and engaged!