- The Opportunity
- About You
- About Us
- Our Technology
- Qualifications & Skills
- Work Environment
- Our Values & Mission
- Why Join Scoop
We are looking for a tech & business savvy, detail-oriented and energetic B2B SaaS Client Accounts Growth Manager (CAGM) to join our team. In this role you will gain detailed knowledge of our Scoop® mobile-work Process Management and Automation platform (mPMA) as well as our associated GLOO and LOOXY technologies. In this role you will be responsible for building strong relationships with Scoop customers, understanding their business objectives and ensuring they are deriving maximum value from Scoop suite of products and services. Working closely with our team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs) you will identify opportunities to provide additional value. You will also be responsible for scheduling regular business reviews with customers and ensuring successful renewals and upgrades. Scoop Robotix is a rapidly expanding organization at the intersection of growing SaaS and renewable industries. As such this position offers multiple avenues towards skills development and leadership opportunities.
You thrive knowing that you can make a difference in our customer’s business and are comfortable facilitating conversations with all employees, from technicians in the field to CEOs in boardrooms. You have an internal drive to understand and empathize with our customer’s challenges and pains and are willing to invest the time with each customer to determine and then demonstrate how Scoop can solve those challenges. You are detail-oriented and are excellent at setting customer expectations accordingly then delivering against them. You are always looking for ways to improve the current processes and believe that each setback or challenge is an opportunity to learn something new and improve the sales process for the betterment of the team and organization. You welcome transparent feedback and dialogue and are able to provide this type of feedback to others with empathy in service of what is best for the business. You thrive in these types of environments where constructive debate, discourse and high challenge are welcomed and encouraged. You get excited by the prospect of not only sharing your ideas and suggestions with the team but taking the proactive steps to put these ideas into practical, measurable tests - where you are able to collect data, evaluate the impact and help leadership justify further investment. You welcome the autonomy to drive ideas, initiatives and ultimately results in your area of focus and the business as a whole - the challenge of this drives you intrinsically. Finally, you are a life-long learner and believe in having open, honest and candid conversations in service of personal and professional growth.
Scoop was created by industry veterans with extensive backgrounds in software engineering, field operations, robotics and artificial intelligence. In their careers, they experienced firsthand the challenges faced by field operation managers and field personnel grappling with office-bound tools that were not designed for today's highly distributed and mobile workforce. With the rapid growth of deskless workforce (Google: 80% of the global workforce is now deskless and mobile) they made it their mission to develop a new approach to work software. Being equally passionate about the future of our planet they decided to focus their efforts where it mattered the most: helping fast-growing renewable energy and green infrastructure companies solve their growing field work challenges and scale faster. Today, Scoop is on a rapid growth trajectory with a commitment to building a world class team who share the same vision and passions.
Our flagship platform Scoop® is a zero-coding mobile work process management & automation platform (mPMA) where clients can configure their own Work Apps and Project Management Templates to facilitate work execution, management and automation. Companies use Scoop to engage their internal and external teams to get more work done and achieve faster growth. Industry leading solar, battery storage and EV charging companies use the Scoop platform to automate and streamline their field work, facilitate real time communication, gather valuable data and provide visual analytic dashboards. Our second platform, GLOO™ is a powerful integration as a service or iPaaS platform with over 500 connectors to a wide array of world class cloud platforms. We use GLOO connectors and integration workflows to automate interactions between Scoop and across our customers' entire ecosystem of technologies.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a SaaS Account Management, Business Development, Sales, Customer Success or Similar Customer Facing role.
- A proven track record with clear examples of success executing B2B SaaS customer account management with a CRM, ERP, PM platform or similar.
- Expertise at facilitating an account management review with multiple stakeholders including technical stakeholders (PMs, Admins, Ops managers) and executive leaders (C-Suite, VP of Ops, Owner/Operator).
- Excellent live presentation skills with an excitement and drive to facilitate multiple customer meetings, demos and negotiations on a daily basis.
- Excellent written communication skills with a clear process for proactively nurturing and adding value to customers through email and sms communication.
- Excellent problem solving, project management, analytical thinking skills.
- Can-do, positive and energetic attitude.
- Bonus: Experience with marketing automation tools to enhance and support the account management program.
- Bonus: Experience recording short demo videos to enhance and support the customer engagement process.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, commerce or engineering is preferred.
- Focused on supporting our growing community of customers after they have completed initial Onboarding and Launch.
- Working with assigned CSMs, regularly analyze customer accounts, identify improvement opportunities and outreach to propose and implement such improvements.
- Handle all outreach and communication related to account renewals, upgrades, downgrades and cancellations.
- Lead and facilitate regular business review meetings with a variety of stakeholders from field technicians and project managers to senior executives and C-suite leaders.
- Passionate entrepreneurial driven team with a clear mission.
- A work environment that values you individually and your contribution as a team member.
- The opportunity to be a part of a growing world-class team pushing the limits of technology, renewables and business strategy.
- A culture and management style rooted in transparency, empathy, personal responsibility and team accountability.
- Space to be creative, experiment and innovate.
- Massive career growth and advancement opportunity as the team grows rapidly.
- Company Audible account for continuous self-learning.
- Trusted Advisors to our Customers
- Technology Innovation with Effective Design
- Good Design Matters
- Quality, Quality, Quality
- Don't Settle, Do Better
- Detail & Process Focused
- Quiet Strength
All full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program including full health, dental and vision coverage. Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Fastest Growing Industries: Scoop Robotix is at the intersection of highly coveted and rapidly growing industries namely intelligent process/workflow automation & renewables / sustainability. Gaining experience in these fields will be hugely valuable in terms of setting the right career trajectory and in relation to the future of the job market.
- Sweetspot of Growth: Scoop is at that very attractive sweetspot whereby it has fully confirmed product-market fit but is at the beginning of the path to significantly grow the team. As such for the next 5-10 team members that will be joining the team and who have a leader mindset, this presents the most fertile ground floor opportunity for growth.
- Global Mission: Scoop mission "powering the renewable energy / sustainable infrastructure workforce" is global and cross-industry. As such there is no limit to the depth and breadth of capabilities that we can build which translates to many interesting, exciting technical and business problems to solve with a variety of cutting edge technologies over time.
- Deep Technology: Our founders proven industrial background is in developing valuable IP in the robotics, automation and intelligent algorithms to solve real world problems. Working at Scoop provides a front-row seat to building cutting edge technical and business solutions and the bragging rights that go with that.
- Significant Career Upside: We believe strongly in early leader employees participating in the long term upside of the business. We provide this opportunity through granting of stock options and other financial performance bonuses.
- Making an Impact: Last but definitely not the least, when you write a line of code or onboard a new customer or create a marketing campaign at Scoop Robotix you know it's not just a job but a mission that is making a positive impact in the world and this is what keeps us all energized and engaged!