- The Opportunity
- About You
- About Us
- Our Technology
- Qualifications & Skills
- Work Environment
- Our Values & Mission
- Why Join Scoop
We are looking for a positive, energetic, tech-savvy and entrepreneurially minded leader to join our team as a Business Development Representative. The new team member will initiate and execute various outbound sales campaigns to key decision makers and stakeholders in the solar industry to identify, engage and book demonstrations with new prospects. Scoop Robotix is a rapidly expanding organization at the intersection of the highly coveted renewables and technology sectors. With our performance oriented approach to team building, this position offers multiple avenues leading to expansion of skills and significant sales leadership opportunities.
You are at your very best when “in the flow” of working intensely towards achieving an audacious goal or outcome you believe in. You have a proven track record of strategically planning, executing and measuring creative lead generation, prospecting and sales initiatives that leverage digital tools, technology and automation to drive the most value to the business. You thrive on solving the puzzle of where automation can exist in the sales process to qualify potential leads and prospects - and conversely where a well designed human interaction will drastically increase trust and the ultimate conversion to a booking and a closed customer. You are adept at listening to prospect requirements and articulating relevant and concise value propositions to create immediate engagement. You are detail-oriented and known among colleagues as the type of person “who doesn’t miss a beat”. You love working in a collaborative manner with internal colleagues across sales, marketing and customer success to refine ideas and achieve the most effective sales approaches that drive results. You welcome transparent feedback and coaching and accept this with empathy in service of what is best for the business. You get excited by the prospect of not only sharing your ideas and suggestions with the team but taking the proactive steps to put these ideas into practical, measurable tests - where you are able to collect data, evaluate the impact and help the business justify further investment. Last but not least you are a life-long learner and are passionate about advancing your knowledge of the latest approaches and tools.
Scoop is created by industry veterans with extensive backgrounds in software engineering, field operations, robotics and artificial intelligence. In their careers, they experienced firsthand the challenges faced by field operation managers and field personnel grappling with office-bound tools that were not designed for today's highly distributed and mobile workforce. With the rapid growth of deskless workforce (Google: 80% of the global workforce is now deskless and mobile) they made it their mission to develop a new approach to work software. Being equally passionate about the future of our planet they decided to focus their efforts where it mattered the most: helping fast-growing renewable energy and green infrastructure companies solve their growing field work challenges and scale faster. Today, Scoop is on a rapid growth trajectory with a commitment to building a world class team who share the same vision and passions.
Our flagship platform Scoop® is a zero-coding mobile work process management & automation platform (mPMA) where clients can configure their own Work Apps and Project Management Templates to facilitate work execution, management and automation. Companies use Scoop to engage their internal and external teams to get more work done and achieve faster growth. Industry leading solar, battery storage and EV charging companies use the Scoop platform to automate and streamline their field work, facilitate real time communication, gather valuable data and provide visual analytic dashboards. Our second platform, GLOO™ is a powerful integration as a service or iPaaS platform with over 500 connectors to a wide array of world class cloud platforms. We use GLOO connectors and integration workflows to automate interactions between Scoop and across our customers' entire ecosystem of technologies.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent with focus on sales, product marketing and/or communications.
- 3-5 years’ solid BDR experience in a high velocity B2B SaaS sales environment.
- Excellent phone and online sales and communication skills.
- A proven track record with clear examples of leading the strategic development and execution of sales initiatives that drove 3-5x top of funnel growth.
- Passion for and experience with using IT tools, software and sales automation tools to scale campaigns and outreach.
- A proven, standardized process to uncover, understand and clearly articulate customer pain points and the intersection through which the product solves these challenges.
- Ability to concisely communicate product value on the phone and in written formats. Must be comfortable facilitating effective customer discovery and qualification meetings.
- Technically savvy with a strong appetite for continuous learning.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation (preferably Hubspot).
- Bonus: familiarity with the solar or renewable energy field or similar industrial field-oriented sector.
- Execute cold prospecting and outreach campaigns to various solar, EV Charging and renewable energy companies and contacts.
- Set up discovery calls and drive prospect qualification and booking of 1:1 product demos or webinars.
- Develop new outreach campaign ideas based on insights and learnings in the role.
- With support from marketing & sales leaders, implement, execute and measure new outbound campaigns to achieve & exceed quotas.
- Passionate entrepreneurial driven team with a clear mission.
- A work environment that values you individually and your contribution as a team member.
- The opportunity to be a part of a growing world-class team pushing the limits of technology, renewables and business strategy.
- A culture and management style rooted in transparency, empathy, personal responsibility and team accountability.
- Space to be creative, experiment and innovate.
- Massive career growth and advancement opportunity as the team grows rapidly.
- Company Audible account for continuous self-learning.
- Focus on Customer Success
- Build Deep Scalable Technology & Solutions
- Good Design Matters
- Quality, Quality, Quality
- Don't Settle, Do Better
- Find the way or make one
All full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program including full health, dental and vision coverage. Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Fastest Growing Industries: Scoop Robotix is at the intersection of highly coveted and rapidly growing industries namely intelligent process/workflow automation & renewables / sustainability. Gaining experience in these fields will be hugely valuable in terms of setting the right career trajectory and in relation to the future of the job market.
- Sweetspot of Growth: Scoop is at that very attractive sweetspot whereby it has fully confirmed product-market fit but is at the beginning of the path to significantly grow the team. As such for the next 5-10 team members that will be joining the team and who have a leader mindset, this presents the most fertile ground floor opportunity for growth.
- Global Mission: Scoop mission "powering the renewable energy / sustainable infrastructure workforce" is global and cross-industry. As such there is no limit to the depth and breadth of capabilities that we can build which translates to many interesting, exciting technical and business problems to solve with a variety of cutting edge technologies over time.
- Deep Technology: Our founders proven industrial background is in developing valuable IP in the robotics, automation and intelligent algorithms to solve real world problems. Working at Scoop provides a front-row seat to building cutting edge technical and business solutions and the bragging rights that go with that.
- Significant Career Upside: We believe strongly in early leader employees participating in the long term upside of the business. We provide this opportunity through granting of stock options and other financial performance bonuses.
- Making an Impact: Last but definitely not the least, when you write a line of code or onboard a new customer or create a marketing campaign at Scoop Robotix you know it's not just a job but a mission that is making a positive impact in the world and this is what keeps us all energized and engaged!