- About You
- The Opportunity
- About Us
- Our Technology
- The Position
- Work Environment
- Our Values & Mission
- Why Join Scoop
You are at your very best when your are imagining, designing and implementing creative solutions using the latest tools and methodologies to solve technical challenges. You thrive on systematically analyzing product and user requirements, mapping out patterns and putting in place processes to ensure consistency and scalability. You love working in a collaborative manner with clients as well as internal colleagues across product development, QA and support to refine ideas and achieve the most effective solutions. You are a great communicator and thrive in the process of coaching others through your problem solving process and technical solutioning capabilities. You get excited by the prospect of sharing your ideas, suggestions and innovations with a growing team where you are given the autonomy to improve your area of focus and the business as a whole. Finally, you are a life-long learner and believe in having open, honest and candid conversations in service of personal and professional growth.
Scoop is created by industry veterans with extensive backgrounds in software engineering, field operations, robotics and artificial intelligence. In their careers, they experienced firsthand the challenges faced by field operation managers and field personnel grappling with office-bound tools that were not designed for today's highly distributed and mobile workforce. With the rapid growth of deskless workers (Google: 80% of the global workforce is now deskless and mobile) they made it their mission to develop a new approach to work software. Being equally passionate about the future of our planet they decided to focus their efforts where it mattered the most: helping fast-growing renewable energy and green infrastructure companies solve their growing field work challenges and scale faster. Today, Scoop is on a rapid growth trajectory with a commitment to building a world class team who share the same vision and passions.
Our flagship platform Scoop® is a zero-coding mobile work process management & automation platform (mPMA) where clients can configure their own Work Apps and Project Management Templates to facilitate work execution, management and automation. Companies use Scoop to engage their internal and external teams to get more work done and achieve faster growth. Industry leading solar, battery storage and EV charging companies use the Scoop platform to automate and streamline their field work, facilitate real time communication, gather valuable data and provide visual analytic dashboards. Our second platform, GLOO™ is a powerful integration as a service or iPaaS platform with over 500 connectors to a wide array of world class cloud platforms. We use GLOO connectors and integration workflows to automate workflows between and across our customers' entire ecosystem of technologies.
This position is about delivering world class integration solutions to Scoop clients that seamlessly automate business workflows and data flows across their technology stack including their Scoop instance. Success is measured in terms of the level of quality, reliability, creativity, scalability and speed with which integration solutions are created and delivered to clients.
- Participate in client meetings to discuss & document integration requirements and provide technical recommendations.
- Leverage the GLOO integration platform to configure, code an prove out necessary integrations.
- Provide high level demonstration of built integrations to clients, document feedback and implement necessary improvements .
- Participate in all Scrum practices
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in computer science or software engineering
- Solid understanding of modern web technologies especially REST APIs
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL and developing REST APIs
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services like EC2, RDS, S3
- Deep passion for product, technology and software
- Able to demonstrate strong problem solving and critical thinking skills on the fly.
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Process-oriented and loves to keep improving
- Passionate team with a clear mission.
- Friendly and collaborative work environment.
- Management style rooted in personal responsibility and team accountability.
- Space to be creative, experiment and innovate.
- Massive career growth and advancement opportunity as team grows rapidly.
- Focus on Customer Success
- Build Deep Scalable Technology & Solutions
- Good Design Matters
- Quality, Quality, Quality
- Don't Settle, Do Better
- Find the way or make one
All full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program including full health, dental and vision coverage. Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Fastest Growing Industries: Scoop Robotix is at the intersection of highly coveted and rapidly growing industries namely intelligent process/workflow automation & renewables / sustainability. Gaining experience in these fields will be hugely valuable in terms of setting the right career trajectory and in relation to the future of the job market.
- Sweetspot of Growth: Scoop is at that very attractive sweetspot whereby it has fully confirmed product-market fit but is at the beginning of the path to significantly grow the team. As such for the next 5-10 team members that will be joining the team and who have a leader mindset, this presents the most fertile ground floor opportunity for growth.
- Global Mission: Scoop mission "powering the renewable energy / sustainable infrastructure workforce" is global and cross-industry. As such there is no limit to the depth and breadth of capabilities that we can build which translates to many interesting, exciting technical and business problems to solve with a variety of cutting edge technologies over time.
- Deep Technology: Our founders proven industrial background is in developing valuable IP in the robotics, automation and intelligent algorithms to solve real world problems. Working at Scoop provides a front-row seat to building cutting edge technical and business solutions and the bragging rights that go with that.
- Significant Career Upside: We believe strongly in early leader employees participating in the long term upside of the business. We provide this opportunity through granting of stock options and other financial performance bonuses.
- Making an Impact: Last but definitely not the least, when you write a line of code or onboard a new customer or create a marketing campaign at Scoop Robotix you know it's not just a job but a mission that is making a positive impact in the world and this is what keeps us all energized and engaged!