- The Opportunity
- About You
- About Us
- Our Technology
- The Position
- Work Environment
- Our Values
- Why Join Scoop
Scoop Robotix Inc. is looking for a tech-savvy, detail-oriented Technical Solution Specialist / Project Manager to join our solar and renewable energy client success team. The Technical Solution Specialist will gain detailed knowledge of our world class Scoop® mobile-work Process Management and Automation (mPMA) and GLOO™ integration as a service (iPaaS) platforms as well as our target industries (Solar, Wind, EV, Battery Storage etc.) Armed with these tools, the successful candidate will plan, implement and ensure the on-time delivery of quality business solutions for Scoop customers. Scoop Robotix is a rapidly expanding organization at the intersection of highly coveted technology and renewable industries and as such this position offers multiple avenues leading to expansion of skills and future leadership opportunities.
You are at your very best when under the pressure and “in the flow” of working towards achieving an audacious goal or outcome you believe in. You have a proven track record of planning, executing and delivering technical projects and solutions to clients. You thrive on systematically analyzing and documenting client requirements, communicating clearly and regularly with internal and customer stakeholders and driving projects forward to achieve maximum value for all involved. You are adept at listening carefully to client requirements. You are known among colleagues as the type of person “who doesn’t miss anything”. You love working in a collaborative manner with internal colleagues across sales, product development and customer success to refine ideas and achieve the most effective solutions that drive tremendous value and make raving fans of customers. You welcome transparent feedback and dialogue and are able to provide this type of feedback to others with empathy in service of what is best for the business. You thrive in these types of environments where constructive debate, discourse and high challenge are welcomed and encouraged. You get excited by the prospect of not only sharing your ideas and suggestions with the team but taking the proactive steps to put these ideas into practical, measurable tests - where you are able to collect data, evaluate the impact and help leadership justify further investment. You welcome the autonomy to drive ideas, initiatives and ultimately results in your area of focus and the business as a whole - the challenge of this drives you intrinsically. Finally, you are a life-long learner and believe in having open, honest and candid conversations in service of personal and professional growth.
Scoop is created by industry veterans with extensive backgrounds in software engineering, field operations, robotics and artificial intelligence. In their careers, they experienced firsthand the challenges faced by field operation managers and field personnel grappling with office-bound tools that were not designed for today's highly distributed and mobile workforce. With the rapid growth of deskless workers (Google: 80% of the global workforce is now deskless and mobile) they made it their mission to develop a new approach to work software. Being equally passionate about the future of our planet they decided to focus their efforts where it mattered the most: helping fast-growing renewable energy and green infrastructure companies solve their growing field work challenges and scale faster. Today, Scoop is on a rapid growth trajectory with a commitment to building a world class team who share the same vision and passions.
Scoop® is a zero-coding mobile work process management & automation platform (mPMA) where clients can configure their own Work Apps and Project Management Templates to facilitate work execution, management and automation. Companies use Scoop to engage their internal and external teams to get more work done and achieve faster growth. Industry leading solar, battery storage and EV charging companies use the Scoop platform to automate and streamline their field work, facilitate real time communication, gather valuable data and provide visual analytic dashboards. Our mission is to help new energy and green infrastructure companies become as healthy, efficient and profitable as possible. On a personal level we believe this is our best chance to have a meaningful impact on battling climate change - the most serious challenge of our generation.
Scoop Robotix provides the world class highly configurable platform (Scoop®) for digitizing and automating business processes and work activities to solar and renewable firms across. Additionally using our proprietary GLOO™ integration engine we make it possible to connect workflows across the Scoop platform and with other key customer business platforms such as CRMs, ERPs and Accounting. This position involves gathering individual customer requirements, configuring the Scoop customer account and GLOO integration scripts to deliver end-to-end solar, battery storage and EV charging installation project and service automation solutions to clients. To succeed you must be proficient and comfortable with the process of configuring digital business tools, communication and coordination with the internal development team, client requirements gathering and managing and delivering projects on time. As part of the core team you will also take part in the strategic planning process to identify improvement opportunities and be part of the force supporting continuous improvement. This position is best suited for an “intrapreneur” - an individual who desires autonomy, freedom and accountability to aggressively drive results and growth in their area of leadership and the business as a whole. You are OK navigating the unknown, developing new creative processes and standardizing “what works” as you go. You will be given full autonomy and trust to be a leader in your role, for which there will be an equally high responsibility to drive performance by way of measurable, agreed upon, results.
- Participate in customer account kickoff and account check-in meetings with Customer Success team
- Play a central role in gathering, organizing and analyze customer solution requirements from a technical perspective
- Communicate with internal technical and development team to determine feasibility of new requirements
- Work with the Customer Success team to communicate with customers regarding scope of solution feasibility, workarounds and alternatives
- Once solution scope is finalized, participate in and coordinate the configuration and development of the specific solution using the Scoop and GLOO platforms
- Organize the delivery and training of the final solution to client with involvement from the Customer Success team
- Continue to stay involved in the maintenance and extension of the solution over the lifecycle of the customer
- Drive the development and continuous improvement of standard processes, best practices and checklist-driven templates for streamlining and automating the customer solution development process.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent.
- Technically savvy, comfortable with a variety of business SaaS tools with a strong appetite for continuous learning.
- 5-7 years’ experience in direct hands-on B2B software solution configuration.
- A proven track record with clear examples of successfully managing and implementing B2B software-based technical solutions.
- Great at organizing and creating clean, concise lists of ideas and project requirements
- Recent and extensive hands-on experience with modern CRM and project management tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to conduct online meetings and interviews.
- Excellent problem solving, project management, analytical thinking skills.
- Bonus: familiarity with the solar and renewable energy industry or similar industrial field-oriented sector.
- Passionate entrepreneurial driven team with a clear mission.
- A work environment that values you individually and your contribution as a team member.
- The opportunity to be a part of a growing world-class team pushing the limits of technology, renewables and business strategy.
- A culture and management style rooted in transparency, empathy, personal responsibility and team accountability.
- Space to be creative, experiment and innovate.
- Massive career growth and advancement opportunity as the team grows rapidly.
- Company Audible account for continuous self-learning.
- Focus on Customer Success
- Build Deep Scalable Technology & Solutions
- Focus on Good Design
- Quality, Quality, Quality
- Don't Settle, Do Better
- Quiet Strength
- Continuous Process Improvement
All full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program including full health, dental and vision coverage. Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Fastest Growing Industries: Scoop Robotix is at the intersection of highly coveted and rapidly growing industries namely intelligent process/workflow automation & renewables / sustainability. Gaining experience in these fields will be hugely valuable in terms of setting the right career trajectory and in relation to the future of the job market.
- Sweetspot of Growth: Scoop is at that very attractive sweetspot whereby it has fully confirmed product-market fit but is at the beginning of the path to significantly grow the team. As such for the next 5-10 team members that will be joining the team and who have a leader mindset, this presents the most fertile ground floor opportunity for growth.
- Global Mission: Scoop mission "powering the renewable energy / sustainable infrastructure workforce" is global and cross-industry. As such there is no limit to the depth and breadth of capabilities that we can build which translates to many interesting, exciting technical and business problems to solve with a variety of cutting edge technologies over time.
- Deep Technology: Our founders proven industrial background is in developing valuable IP in the robotics, automation and intelligent algorithms to solve real world problems. Working at Scoop provides a front-row seat to building cutting edge technical and business solutions and the bragging rights that go with that.
- Significant Career Upside: We believe strongly in early leader employees participating in the long term upside of the business. We provide this opportunity through granting of stock options and other financial performance bonuses.
- Making an Impact: Last but definitely not the least, when you write a line of code or onboard a new customer or create a marketing campaign at Scoop Robotix you know it's not just a job but a mission that is making a positive impact in the world and this is what keeps us all energized and engaged!