- The Opportunity
- About You
- About Us
- Our Technology
- The Position
- What We Offer
- Our Values
- Summary: Why Join Scoop
We are looking for an ambitious, design-oriented, tech-savvy B2B Digital Marketing Director to join our team. The DMD will gain detailed knowledge of the Scoop® mobile-work Process Management and Automation (mPMA) platform and its target industries (Solar, Wind, EV, Battery Storage etc.) and use this knowledge to implement effective content, branding and lead generation programs across all digital platforms and channels. This leader will deploy their top-notch design skills to develop creative, professional-looking content that educates, informs and converts prospects throughout their discovery, consideration and buying journey. Scoop Robotix is a rapidly expanding organization at the intersection of the highly coveted renewables and technology industries and as such this position offers multiple avenues leading to expansion of skills and future leadership opportunities.informs and converts prospects throughout their discovery, consideration and buying journey. Scoop Robotix is a rapidly expanding organization at the intersection of the highly coveted renewables and technology industries and as such this position offers multiple avenues leading to expansion of skills and future leadership opportunities.
You are at your very best when your are thinking up and putting into action new creative marketing and prospect engagement ideas and campaigns. You thrive on systematically analyzing and documenting the needs, wants and motivations of various key market sectors and designing creative campaigns to reach them. You love working in a collaborative manner with internal colleagues across sales, product development and support to refine ideas and achieve the most effective campaigns to increase market awareness and engagement with the Scoop platform. You are a great communicator and thrive in the process of coaching others through your problem solving process and technical solutioning capabilities. You get excited by the prospect of sharing your ideas, suggestions and innovations with a growing team where you are given the autonomy to improve your area of focus (Digital Marketing) and the business as a whole. Finally, you are a life-long learner and believe in having open, honest and candid conversations in service of personal and professional growth.
Scoop is created by industry veterans with extensive backgrounds in software engineering, field operations, robotics and artificial intelligence. In their careers, they experienced firsthand the challenges faced by field operation managers and field personnel grappling with office-bound tools that were not designed for today's highly distributed and mobile workforce. With the rapid growth of deskless workers (Google: 80% of the global workforce is now deskless and mobile) they made it their mission to develop a new approach to work software. Being equally passionate about the future of our planet they decided to focus their efforts where it mattered the most: helping fast-growing renewable energy and green infrastructure companies solve their growing field work challenges and scale faster. Today, Scoop is on a rapid growth trajectory with a commitment to building a world class team who share the same vision and passions.
Scoop® is a zero-coding mobile work process management & automation platform (mPMA) where clients can configure their own Work Apps and Project Management Templates to facilitate work execution, management and automation. Companies use Scoop to engage their internal and external teams to get more work done and achieve faster growth. Industry leading solar, battery storage and EV charging companies use the Scoop platform to automate and streamline their field work, facilitate real time communication, gather valuable data and provide visual analytic dashboards. Our mission is to help new energy and green infrastructure companies become as healthy, efficient and profitable as possible. On a personal level we believe this is our best chance to have a meaningful impact on battling climate change - the most serious challenge of our generation.
This position is about using creativity, content and communication to raise the profile and awareness of Scoop, its applications and benefits to decision makers at renewable energy companies. Success is measured in terms of increase in demos booked and customers closed.
- Develop concepts and creative ideas for marketing campaigns.
- Use design skills and leading tools to produce, format and distribute content including blog posts, eBooks, white papers and client case studies.
- Manage Scoop website, design and create new pages, posts, landing pages and conversion funnels with emphasis on search engine optimization.
- Plan, implement and manage various email marketing, webinar and advertising campaigns.
- Plan and execute speaking opportunities and virtual or in-person events at select trade shows and conferences.
- Research, evaluate, and implement necessary tools and technologies.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent with focus on marketing and communications.
- 5-7 years’ experience in direct hands-on B2B software marketing role.
- Design oriented with a great command of digital graphics, basic video editing and publishing tools.
- Great at developing concise, clean and attractive looking content.
- Technically savvy with a strong appetite for continuous learning.
- Recent hands-on experience creating and/or maintaining a website (Wordpress or similar).
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation (preferably Hubspot).
- Deep understanding and proficiency with Google Analytics and similar tools.
- Highly organized and adept at time management and multi-tasking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to conduct online meetings and interviews.
- Excellent problem solving, project management, analytical thinking skills.
- Experience with creating and delivering presentations and particularly webinars.
- Bonus: familiarity with marketing to the renewable energy sector or similar industrial field-oriented sector.
- Passionate team with a clear mission.
- Friendly and collaborative work environment.
- Management style rooted in personal responsibility and team accountability.
- Space to be creative, experiment and innovate.
- Massive career growth and advancement opportunity as team grows rapidly.
- Focus on Customer Success
- Build Deep Scalable Technology & Solutions
- Focus on Good Design
- Quality, Quality, Quality
- Don't Settle, Do Better
- Quiet Strength
- Continuous Process Improvement
All full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program including full health, dental and vision coverage. Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Fastest Growing Industries: Scoop Robotix is at the intersection of highly coveted and rapidly growing industries namely intelligent process/workflow automation & renewables / sustainability. Gaining experience in these fields will be hugely valuable in terms of setting the right career trajectory and in relation to the future of the job market.
- Sweetspot of Growth: Scoop is at that very attractive sweetspot whereby it has fully confirmed product-market fit but is at the beginning of the path to significantly grow the team. As such for the next 5-10 team members that will be joining the team and who have a leader mindset, this presents the most fertile ground floor opportunity for growth.
- Global Mission: Scoop mission "powering the renewable energy / sustainable infrastructure workforce" is global and cross-industry. As such there is no limit to the depth and breadth of capabilities that we can build which translates to many interesting, exciting technical and business problems to solve with a variety of cutting edge technologies over time.
- Deep Technology: Our founders proven industrial background is in developing valuable IP in the robotics, automation and intelligent algorithms to solve real world problems. Working at Scoop provides a front-row seat to building cutting edge technical and business solutions and the bragging rights that go with that.
- Significant Career Upside: We believe strongly in early leader employees participating in the long term upside of the business. We provide this opportunity through granting of stock options and other financial performance bonuses.
- Making an Impact: Last but definitely not the least, when you write a line of code or onboard a new customer or create a marketing campaign at Scoop Robotix you know it's not just a job but a mission that is making a positive impact in the world and this is what keeps us all energized and engaged!