- The Opportunity
- About You
- About Us
- Our Technology
- The Position
- Work Environment
- Our Values
- Why Join Scoop
Scoop Robotix Inc. looking for an ambitious, tech-savvy entrepreneurial minded leader to join our team as a B2B SaaS Sales Development Manager. The SDM will lead the outbound sales initiatives through gaining a detailed knowledge of the Scoop’s target categories, the key decision making stakeholders across our various customer types and the pain points and problems that the Scoop® platform can solve for these prospects. Scoop® is a class leading mobile-work Process Management and Automation (mPMA) platform focused on the renewable energy industry including Solar, Wind, EV, Battery Storage and other sustainable infrastructure. Scoop Robotix is a rapidly expanding organization at the intersection of the highly coveted renewables and technology industries and as such this position offers multiple avenues leading to expansion of skills and future leadership opportunities.
You are at your very best when under the pressure of working towards achieving an audacious goal or outcome you believe in. You have a proven track record of strategically planning, executing and measuring creative lead generation, prospecting and sales initiatives that leverage digital tools, technology and automation to drive the most value to the business. You thrive on solving the puzzle of where automation can exist in the sales process to qualify potential leads and prospects - and conversely where a well designed human interaction will drastically increase trust and the ultimate conversion to a Demo booking and a closed customer. You are excited to roll up your sleeves and take full advantage of the autonomy this role provides to develop the technical sales machinery that will allow Scoop to scale effectively. But you won’t settle there! After proving measurable results and exceeding agreed upon goals you are eager to systematize what you’ve built so that you can begin to develop a team and work yourself out of this initial role. You are able to lead the process of developing hypotheses, executing and measuring tests and bringing learnings and strategic recommendations back to the team in service of achieving the shared business goals. You love working in a collaborative manner with internal colleagues across marketing, product development and customer success to refine ideas and achieve the most effective sales initiatives that increase Scoop’s total database of qualified prospects and the conversion rate at each stage of the funnel through to customer. You welcome transparent feedback and dialogue and are able to provide this type of feedback to others with empathy in service of what is best for the business. You thrive in the types of environments where constructive debate, discourse and high challenge are welcomed and encouraged. You get excited by the prospect of not only sharing your ideas and suggestions with the team but taking the proactive steps to put these ideas into practical, measurable tests - where you are able to collect data, evaluate the impact and optimize. You welcome the autonomy to drive ideas, initiatives and ultimately results in your area of focus (Sales) and the business as a whole - the challenge of this drives you intrinsically. Finally, you are a life-long learner and believe in having open, honest and candid conversations in service of personal and professional growth.
Scoop is created by industry veterans with extensive backgrounds in software engineering, field operations, robotics and artificial intelligence. In their careers, they experienced firsthand the challenges faced by field operation managers and field personnel grappling with office-bound tools that were not designed for today's highly distributed and mobile workforce. With the rapid growth of deskless workers (Google: 80% of the global workforce is now deskless and mobile) they made it their mission to develop a new approach to work software. Being equally passionate about the future of our planet they decided to focus their efforts where it mattered the most: helping fast-growing renewable energy and green infrastructure companies solve their growing field work challenges and scale faster. Today, Scoop is on a rapid growth trajectory with a commitment to building a world class team who share the same vision and passions.
Scoop® is a zero-coding mobile work process management & automation platform (mPMA) where clients can configure their own Work Apps and Project Management Templates to facilitate work execution, management and automation. Companies use Scoop to engage their internal and external teams to get more work done and achieve faster growth. Industry leading solar, battery storage and EV charging companies use the Scoop platform to automate and streamline their field work, facilitate real time communication, gather valuable data and provide visual analytic dashboards. Our mission is to help new energy and green infrastructure companies become as healthy, efficient and profitable as possible. On a personal level we believe this is our best chance to have a meaningful impact on battling climate change - the most serious challenge of our generation.
This position is about exponentially increasing Scoop’s database of qualified prospects, leads, demos and customers as well as the conversion rates between each step in the sales funnel. You must be comfortable leading a strategic planning process whereby you are leveraging creativity, strong communication and technical/digital skills to execute identified initiatives across a spectrum of sales channels applied to each level of the funnel. Success will be measured through developing a set of metrics at each stage of the funnel ultimately driving converted customers and total monthly recurring revenue (MRR) growth. This position is best suited for an “intrapreneur” - an individual who desires autonomy, freedom and accountability to aggressively drive results and growth in their area of leadership and the business as a whole. You are comfortably uncomfortable in navigating the unknown, developing new processes and standardizing “what works” as you go. You will be given autonomy and trust to be a leader in your role, for which there will be an equally high level of responsibility to drive performance by way of measurable, agreed upon results.
- Standardize best practices for the Scoop sales process at each stage of the sales funnel (prospect, lead, demo, customer).
- Use your entire suite of technical skills including a deep understanding of sales automation tactics, conversion copywriting and analytics to add new components to the overall sales machine that enable Scoop to grow it’s sales efforts in the most streamlined, automated way.
- You will be responsible for maintaining all sales channels, messaging within these channels and both automated and human follow ups in service of effectively moving new customers through the sales process.
- You will work closely with marketing, design, and customer success teams to align on the right supporting material and collateral that will continue to increase overall Sales reach and conversion rate through the funnel.
- You will be responsible for developing a sales dashboard that clearly communicates the impact of the sales efforts at an initiative and stage of sales process level, as well as ensure these metrics tie directly back to quarterly and annual Objectives and Key Results.
- You will provide clear, strategic input to business planning initiatives such as quarterly and annual planning.
- You will lead strategic planning for the sales area of the business with the ability to articulate ideas, initiatives and campaigns you hypothesize will contribute to impacting those global business Objectives and Key Results.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent with focus on sales, product marketing and/or communications.
- 5-7 years’ experience in direct hands-on B2B software sales role.
- A proven track record with clear examples of leading the strategic development and execution of sales initiatives that drove 3-5x top of funnel growth.
- Deep experience in using IT tools, software and automation platforms to exponentially scale sales campaigns and outreach.
- A proven, standardized process to uncover, understand and clearly articulate customer pain points and the intersection through which the product solves these challenges.
- Ability to concisely communicate value in written and verbal formats. Must be comfortable facilitating customer discovery meetings and hands-on technical demos.
- Technically savvy with a strong appetite for continuous learning.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation (preferably Hubspot).
- Excellent problem solving, project management, analytical thinking skills.
- Experience with creating and delivering presentations and particularly webinars.
- Bonus: familiarity with the renewable energy sector or similar industrial field-oriented sector.
- Passionate entrepreneurial driven team with a clear mission.
- A work environment that values you individually and your contribution as a team member.
- The opportunity to be a part of a growing world-class team pushing the limits of technology, renewables and business strategy.
- A culture and management style rooted in transparency, empathy, personal responsibility and team accountability.
- Space to be creative, experiment and innovate.
- Massive career growth and advancement opportunity as the team grows rapidly.
- Company Audible account for continuous self-learning.
- Focus on Customer Success
- Build Deep Scalable Technology & Solutions
- Focus on Good Design
- Quality, Quality, Quality
- Don't Settle, Do Better
- Quiet Strength
- Continuous Process Improvement
All full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program including full health, dental and vision coverage. Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Fastest Growing Industries: Scoop Robotix is at the intersection of highly coveted and rapidly growing industries namely intelligent process/workflow automation & renewables / sustainability. Gaining experience in these fields will be hugely valuable in terms of setting the right career trajectory and in relation to the future of the job market.
- Sweetspot of Growth: Scoop is at that very attractive sweetspot whereby it has fully confirmed product-market fit but is at the beginning of the path to significantly grow the team. As such for the next 5-10 team members that will be joining the team and who have a leader mindset, this presents the most fertile ground floor opportunity for growth.
- Global Mission: Scoop mission "powering the renewable energy / sustainable infrastructure workforce" is global and cross-industry. As such there is no limit to the depth and breadth of capabilities that we can build which translates to many interesting, exciting technical and business problems to solve with a variety of cutting edge technologies over time.
- Deep Technology: Our founders proven industrial background is in developing valuable IP in the robotics, automation and intelligent algorithms to solve real world problems. Working at Scoop provides a front-row seat to building cutting edge technical and business solutions and the bragging rights that go with that.
- Significant Career Upside: We believe strongly in early leader employees participating in the long term upside of the business. We provide this opportunity through granting of stock options and other financial performance bonuses.
- Making an Impact: Last but definitely not the least, when you write a line of code or onboard a new customer or create a marketing campaign at Scoop Robotix you know it's not just a job but a mission that is making a positive impact in the world and this is what keeps us all energized and engaged!